Friday, July 26, 2013

What to Write?

Wikipedia defines writer's block as a condition, primarily associated with writing as a profession in which an author loses the ability to produce new work.

I have been reading blogs for the past years, and reading them leaves me in awe.  I am grateful for the wealth of information I have learned, and I have my "blog idols" that I look up to as well.   I have always admired people who have so much passion in what they do, creating a niche for themselves.

Blogging is something that I do during my free time.  It's a creative outlet for me, and something that I enjoy doing from time to time.  (You see, I am a lawyer working full time in a government agency and I have an authority for private practice.)  I am learning about makeup from the beauty blogs. I am not a fashionista, but who knows maybe I could  be one.  Someday, maybe I could post my FOTD and OOTD.  I love to travel if time (and money!) permits me.  Sometimes I also join fun runs (lakad-takbo ang ginagawa ko, tulad ng iba) and join our office zumba sessions (just to sweat and lose weight, not really dance).

*what I learned from beauty and fashion blogs

FOTD - means face of the day
NOTD - nail of the day
OOTD - outfit of the day
HOTD - hair of the day
=)

5 comments:

  1. just find inspiration from what you see everyday and sooner or later you'll find yourself blogging more often than expected. for a while i stopped blogging too... then i decided i should just write about whatever interests me at the moment, even if its boring. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My blog is pretty much an outlet for my thoughts and what-not so I don't have any definitive niche. There's a bit of photography, a lot of books, a bit of beauty and fashion here and there, plus some random musings as well.

    Basically, it's what you make it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Yeah, I saw your comment. Thanks for visiting too! :)

      Delete